Fox Tank Co. is a leading oil storage tank manufacturer in Texas. We are proud to be the only API-12F certified tank manufacturer in the Alamo Area Region of Governments (AACOG) 12 county area, including the Eagle Ford related counties of Wilson, Karnes, Frio, Atascosa and McMullen. We can build steel-welded tanks in several sizes and colors according to the buyer’s specifications such as cone-bottom tanks, chemical tanks and special sized high-pressure vessels.
Our successful track record of delivering and installing products on time stems from owning our own knuckle boom trucks and other commercial vehicles. With facilities throughout Central Texas including Albany, and Kerrville, our customers in the shale plays enjoy easy access and close proximity to the equipment they need, whenever they need it. What’s more, our newest production facility, located across from the Kerrville – Kerr County Airport, offers out-of-town clients the convenience of saving time and money.
Custom tank orders are available upon request. Contact us for more details.
The Fox Tank Company Difference
- Only API-12F certified tank manufacturer located in the Alamo Region of the Eagle Ford Shale play
- 90 - 1,000 Barrel Standard API 12F Monogrammed Tanks
- 90 - 1,000 and above Barrel Tanks Built to API 12F standards, Non-monogrammed
- On-time deliveries for project setups
- Provides knuckleboom trucks & mobile crane services for project set ups and installations
- Family owned since 1974
- Unrivaled customer service
- Facilities that are centrally located to all major shale plays in Texas such as Eagle Ford, Permian Basin and Cline Shale